The Duke & The Duck invites animators from the DC area to contribute to a collective animation that boldly expresses our fears. Together, we celebrate the local animation community by sharing our skills and vulnerabilities. At the end, we’ll host a spooky premiere night at Social Driver in NW Washington DC to showcase the full animation.
1. Pick a fear (personal, societal)
2. Make a black and white animation (5+ seconds) about your fear
3. Export the final product in H.246 codec (at least 1920x1080 pixels) and send to email@example.com
4. Post on social media and use the hashtag, #FramesofFear
5. Entries are due on Saturday, October 28th