Last year, The Duke & The Duck started Frames of Fear, a spooky themed animation collaboration. Over 20 animators shared their skills by bringing to life their fear. We're excited to bring it back this year with a new theme. You can't have treat without trick, so show us your best spooky pranks. At the end of the month we'll have a premier night at our work space to showcase all the tricksters.
1. Pick a trick (funny or creepy)
2. Make an animation (length range from 5 - 45 seconds) about your spooky prank.
3. Use only these three colors - Black, White & Red
4. Export the final product in H.246 codec (at least 1920x1080 pixels) and send to email@example.com
5. Post on social media and use the hashtag, #FramesofFear
6. Entries are due on Saturday, October 27th